The Carroll County Public Library has digitized its collection of the Carroll County
Times. This online, text searchable resource spans the years 1933 to 1999.
The old, original microfilm was professionally scanned and software was used to allow for easy
text-based searching of the collections. This valuable addition of records for
researchers joins a growing body of material around Maryland.
My Website and Blogs
Follow Delmarva History on Facebook
- Mike Dixon on Fine Meals on Baltimore Steam Packet Ships While Sailing Down Chesaepake Bay
- Mike Dixon on Dorchester County’s Fine Jail Opened to Prisoners in 1883
- Mike Dixon on Leipsic River Nourished the Growth of Leipsic, a Port in Kent County
- Mike Dixon on Red Star Lines Bus for Claiborne, Tolchester, Chestertown, Cambridge, Salisbury and Other Points on the Delmarva
- Mike Dixon on Summer Time at Kent County Beaches
- The citizen scientist who finds killers from her couch - MIT Technology Review flip.it/22mXah 2 days ago
- Woodrow Wilson’s Papers Go Digital, Leaving Microfiche Behind flip.it/Jk1WpA 3 days ago
- No, Canada didn’t burn down the White House, but there’s something more troubling about Trump’s claim flip.it/Isbh8X 3 days ago
- The Bitter Aftertaste of Prohibition in American History flip.it/1JJwLf 3 days ago
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
- Website for Real Time Marine Traffic on Delaware & Chesapeake Bays, and C & D Canal
- Online Historical Maps of Harford County
- Nabb Research Center Digitizes Old Newspapers from Lower Delaware & the Eastern Shore of Maryland
- Researching the Greenwood Delaware Disaster of 1903
- Fine Meals on Baltimore Steam Packet Ships While Sailing Down Chesaepake Bay