The Carroll County Public Library has digitized its collection of the Carroll County
Times. This online, text searchable resource spans the years 1933 to 1999.
The old, original microfilm was professionally scanned and software was used to allow for easy
text-based searching of the collections. This valuable addition of records for
researchers joins a growing body of material around Maryland.
My Website and Blogs
Follow Delmarva History on Facebook
- JWilliams on Fine Meals on Baltimore Steam Packet Ships While Sailing Down Chesaepake Bay
- Willie West on Fine Meals on Baltimore Steam Packet Ships While Sailing Down Chesaepake Bay
- Mike Dixon on Remembering a Bel Air Police Officer Who Died 94 Years Ago While Protecting the Community
- Joe on Remembering a Bel Air Police Officer Who Died 94 Years Ago While Protecting the Community
- james1940 on Summer Time at Kent County Beaches
- 'Time heals most wounds': Ken Burns returns to tell story of the Vietnam war flip.it/nBMmsg 2 days ago
- Why the Vietnam War still haunts us | Opinion | NOLA.com 2 days ago
- Ken Burns and Lynn Novick’s The Vietnam War Will Change the Way You Think of America flip.it/Yz88JI 2 days ago
- ‘The American War’: Ken Burns never wanted to do another war documentary. Then he found Vietnam. flip.it/lFZc.Y 2 days ago
- Online Historical Maps of Harford County
- Website for Real Time Marine Traffic on Delaware & Chesapeake Bays, and C & D Canal
- Railroad Tracks Across the Ice on the Susquehanna River at Havre de Grace.
- New Interpretive Map Shows Start of Philadelphia Campaign, From Head of Elk to Cooch's Bridge in Revolutionary War
- Online Delaware Historic Maps Help Researchers