The Dialog, the newspaper serving Delaware and Maryland Eastern Shore Catholics reported that volunteers working with the Diocesan Archives has placed over 83,000 pre-1900 records of baptisms and marriages online. These volunteers digitized the data of Baptismal and Marriage Registers of the older parishes of the Diocese of Wilmington through the year 1900. The listed records were extracted by a group of volunteers, with support and assistance from the Archives of the Diocese of Wilmington, and are maintained by the volunteers on their project website. In addition a cemetery burial database is available online.
My Website and Blogs
Follow Delmarva History on Facebook
- Mike Dixon on Fine Meals on Baltimore Steam Packet Ships While Sailing Down Chesaepake Bay
- Jim Deans on Fine Meals on Baltimore Steam Packet Ships While Sailing Down Chesaepake Bay
- Larry Wayne Dodd on Dorchester County’s Fine Jail Opened to Prisoners in 1883
- JWilliams on Fine Meals on Baltimore Steam Packet Ships While Sailing Down Chesaepake Bay
- Willie West on Fine Meals on Baltimore Steam Packet Ships While Sailing Down Chesaepake Bay
- 8 Tips to Help Find Your Family Tree flip.it/XnFlRu 1 day ago
- Attic find offers glimpse into life — and size — of opera-singing ancestor flip.it/LJjIhC 1 day ago
- You can now watch 62 newly declassified nuclear test videos cnet.com/news/nuclear-t… https://t.co/7HtvUtRyIE 2 days ago
- Cold War propaganda: the truth belonged to no one country – Melissa Feinberg flip.it/PC7w0S 2 days ago
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.