Chronological History of Chestertown, Maryland, 1900 – 1993 is a fascinating little title, which I’ve just added to my library. The work abstracts data from the minutes of the Chestertown Town Council and two local newspapers, the Enterprise and the Kent County News. It also includes a narrative chapter called shared memories from 1949 to 1955 and lots of photographs. I received the title Friday, after locating it on Amazon and I’ve enjoyed thumbing through the title. It is loaded with fascinating information and will be a valuable Eastern Shore reference in my collection. Thanks to the authors, Joan O. Horsey and Carrie E. Shreiber, for producing this helpful book.
My Website and Blogs
Follow Delmarva History on Facebook
- Mike Dixon on Fine Meals on Baltimore Steam Packet Ships While Sailing Down Chesaepake Bay
- Jim Deans on Fine Meals on Baltimore Steam Packet Ships While Sailing Down Chesaepake Bay
- Larry Wayne Dodd on Dorchester County’s Fine Jail Opened to Prisoners in 1883
- JWilliams on Fine Meals on Baltimore Steam Packet Ships While Sailing Down Chesaepake Bay
- Willie West on Fine Meals on Baltimore Steam Packet Ships While Sailing Down Chesaepake Bay
- 8 Tips to Help Find Your Family Tree flip.it/XnFlRu 1 day ago
- Attic find offers glimpse into life — and size — of opera-singing ancestor flip.it/LJjIhC 1 day ago
- You can now watch 62 newly declassified nuclear test videos cnet.com/news/nuclear-t… https://t.co/7HtvUtRyIE 1 day ago
- Cold War propaganda: the truth belonged to no one country – Melissa Feinberg flip.it/PC7w0S 2 days ago
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.