The Long Road to Compromise, a blog on school integration on the Upper Eastern Shore, posted an interesting piece on an African-American School in Kent County, which is being turned into a museum. This school is located at Worton Point in Kent County, MD.
My Website and Blogs
Follow Delmarva History on Facebook
- Martha Wright on Red Star Lines Bus for Claiborne, Tolchester, Chestertown, Cambridge, Salisbury and Other Points on the Delmarva
- Martha Wright on From Claiborne to Ocean City on the Red Star Coach
- Patty on Leipsic River Nourished the Growth of Leipsic, a Port in Kent County
- Mike Dixon on Fine Meals on Baltimore Steam Packet Ships While Sailing Down Chesaepake Bay
- Jim Deans on Fine Meals on Baltimore Steam Packet Ships While Sailing Down Chesaepake Bay
- RT @dancohen: “Back to the Blog” — my new post on why I’m committing to writing more on my own domain, with some thoughts about the psychol… 12 hours ago
- The Blogger Quietly Preserving Maryland’s Culinary History flip.it/t69z1z 1 day ago
- Two new old ships, from 1700s or 1800s, discovered along Alexandria waterfront washingtonpost.com/local/virginia… 2 days ago
- History, Memory, and the Power of Black Radio flip.it/6mjJjt 4 days ago
- Presentation to Kent County Levy Court celebrates Delaware Division of Historical and Cultural Affairs’ accreditation by the American Alliance of Museums
- State Rep. Collins visits Prince George’s Chapel in Dagsboro to celebrate accreditation by the American Alliance of Museums
- Delaware State Historic Preservation Office recent accomplishments
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.