In a few minutes we’re going to jump in the car to run down to the Mid-Shore for something. As we make that road trip through Kent, Queen Annes & Caroline counties, we’ll make sure our radio dial is set on 90.5 (WKHS) Worton at 5:00p.m. to check out an excellent southern soul and rock show we discovered last week. It should make the ride much more enjoyable.
My Website and Blogs
Follow Delmarva History on Facebook
- Patty on Leipsic River Nourished the Growth of Leipsic, a Port in Kent County
- Mike Dixon on Fine Meals on Baltimore Steam Packet Ships While Sailing Down Chesaepake Bay
- Jim Deans on Fine Meals on Baltimore Steam Packet Ships While Sailing Down Chesaepake Bay
- Larry Wayne Dodd on Dorchester County’s Fine Jail Opened to Prisoners in 1883
- JWilliams on Fine Meals on Baltimore Steam Packet Ships While Sailing Down Chesaepake Bay
- How DNA Testing Botched My Family's Heritage, and Probably Yours, Too gizmodo.com/how-dna-testin… 16 hours ago
- Sudlersville engine Returns Home delmarvahistory.wordpress.com/2018/01/15/sud… https://t.co/hxvF7xKJzH 1 day ago
- What people are finding out from DNA sites: Friends could be family. Family could be unrelated. twincities.com/2018/01/14/wha… via @pioneerpress 2 days ago
- How robo-callers outwitted the government and completely wrecked the Do Not Call list washingtonpost.com/lifestyle/maga… 2 days ago
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.