In surfing through the blogs this evening as we catch up on happenings around the region, we stopped over at the Long Road to Compromise, a weblog concentrating on the integration of schools on Mayland’s Mid & Upper Eastern Shore. We have noticed a couple of enhancements over the past few weeks. First the blog expanded the area it covers and it now says that it concentrates on integration in Cecil, Kent, Caroline, Queen Anne’s and Talbot counties. A new WordPress theme was also selected, to give it a fresh, new, professional appearance. We like the appeal of this new theme. We think this new appearance is very attractive Check it out sometime.
My Website and Blogs
Follow Delmarva History on Facebook
- Patty on Leipsic River Nourished the Growth of Leipsic, a Port in Kent County
- Mike Dixon on Fine Meals on Baltimore Steam Packet Ships While Sailing Down Chesaepake Bay
- Jim Deans on Fine Meals on Baltimore Steam Packet Ships While Sailing Down Chesaepake Bay
- Larry Wayne Dodd on Dorchester County’s Fine Jail Opened to Prisoners in 1883
- JWilliams on Fine Meals on Baltimore Steam Packet Ships While Sailing Down Chesaepake Bay
- How DNA Testing Botched My Family's Heritage, and Probably Yours, Too gizmodo.com/how-dna-testin… 16 hours ago
- Sudlersville engine Returns Home delmarvahistory.wordpress.com/2018/01/15/sud… https://t.co/hxvF7xKJzH 1 day ago
- What people are finding out from DNA sites: Friends could be family. Family could be unrelated. twincities.com/2018/01/14/wha… via @pioneerpress 2 days ago
- How robo-callers outwitted the government and completely wrecked the Do Not Call list washingtonpost.com/lifestyle/maga… 2 days ago
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.